SEO Web Design Company
with 20+ years of experience
High-Quality Websites with Integrated SEO
Azure Web Works has been providing SEO web design services throughout the Denver Metro area and nationwide for the past 20 years. We are known for our expertise in improving website usability, functionality, search engine ranking, and sales conversions.
Because of our overall applied marketing strategies, one of our clients experienced a 900% increase in visitors and nearly tripled sales from website inquiries.
Enhanced Web Presence
Because we understand the importance of not only establishing a website presence but also the need to be found in search engines, we provide high-quality website packages that are also fully search-engine optimized to give you the organic search presence you need for your company's particular niche. Whether you're looking for a basic contact site, blog, or e-commerce setup, we have the capabilities to provide you with the right tools to establish or enhance your online web presence. Azure Web Works collaborates with you to determine your company's website design and development needs then formulates a plan of action to meet those objectives.
Our service areas include Denver Metro, Boulder, and Fort Collins, and even nationwide, depending on the needs and circumstances of the project.
We realize a website can be a considerable investment for small businesses, so we make sure to keep our prices economical. Our standard SEO web design packages start at $980; additional module pricing varies depending on total hours of labor with an hourly rate of $35/hour. View some of our past projects here »
SEO Web Design Packages
- Domain name registration
- Web hosting service setup
- Company email setup
- Basic pages - home, contact (with form and autoresponder), about, and services or offerings - that work on all devices
- Blog and commenting
- Content management system for self-editing:
WordPress, Perch, or Wix
- Search engine optimization of important landing pages
- Newsletter signup and Mailchimp account integration
- Specific markup to produce rich results in Google Search for: products, events, reviews, recipes, videos, courses, and podcasts
- Instructional videos for blogging, editing database listings, or adding e-commerce products
- Copy editing of content
- Site search engine
- Podcast module to manage shows and episodes
- Database listings with search form
- Events calendar or listing
- Membership sections
- Custom illustration and graphic art
- Professional photo shoots
Gretchen Seefried Momma Magic Parent Coaching
Linda was the glue that helped me put together my website MidChix. I met her in 2008 following a recommendation from a successful local business owner, and she immediately became the go-to person for deciphering tech terms and making software decisions as we built a social networking website from scratch. Although we are no longer active, for more than three years, Linda designed, implemented, and managed the site. She was smart, responsive, calm, and creative. Linda always helped us find a solution that would work. Her efficiency and thoughtfulness set her apart from the crowd! She also designed my personal blog, and I hope to be using her services again in the near future as my parent mentoring business expands.